Times of Refreshing
The beach was blustery and violent this last weekend, but the time away was refreshing. I am encouraged to put a stake in the ground and begin anew, with a rested mind and and sharpened vision. God is so good to bring me these wonderful women who inspire and challenge me!
Also encouraged to come home and find new handwriting in our family’s thankful journal…someone who was reluctant to put it on paper. Lord, fill our hearts with thanksgiving! We keep counting…
64. Dad playing the Wii
65. Uncle Troy’s pizza
66. Good friends like Grace
67. I love you
68. hot tub with my WHOLE family!
69. Roger Miller radio : )
70. Snow flakes on noses
71. knowing I made someone’s day better
72. running in the snowflakes
73. comfortably fitting into jeans that used to be uncomfortably tight!
74. Big brothers playing with little ones
76. All the help that came to unload the first U-Haul of the new owners of our home!!
77. Eating ‘daddy cereal’
78. Selling our house
79. hearing the rain on the roof
80. sitting with daddy in the morning
81. lots and lots of GOOD FOOD
82. I’m thankful for you guys
83. I’m thankful for God’s help in finding the broken waterline in MC
84. God’s protection over mom and her friend as they went north for a few days
85. thankful for no school!
86. mini pizzas from Papa Murphy’s
87. my lego blog
88. siblings to make lunch for
89. coloring and making playdough
91. I’m thankful for you, love Ethan
92. Going to birthday parties, friend’s house, and then having friend’s over!
93. a weekend away with lovely women and no agenda
94. hearing all the fun things my family did while I was gone
95. fresh coastal air
96. good friends who feed my family
97. funny things my kids say
98. lego fortresses
99. compliments from my husband
100. an impromptu visit in the produce aisle